As stated, even something simple like eating food could be done wrong. In a matter of fact, there is many ways that most people eat food and they just makes a bigger mess.
Light Tunnel is always on the hunt for tips to make your life easier, so lets check some eating tricks that you’ve never thought of.
- If your taco breaks while eating it, try to wrap it with a leftover of lettuce to not make a mess.
- Eat a burger upside down cause the bun on top would absorb more juice than the other half which adds extra flavor to your burger.
- Poke a hole in your pancakes so each layer gets a fair amount of syrup.
- Make coffee ice cubes instead of water ones to maintain your iced coffee strong.
- You’re supposed to open up the fast food ketchup cups to use as much ketchup as you can.
- Cut your popcorn bag and open it on one of the flat sides, you’ll save yourself from a mess in your hands and your bowl.
- Cut open watermelon into rectangular pieces instead of the regular way. Mess be gone!
- Once it’s locked in, you can just pick up the can with the straw stuck to it.
- You don’t need a knife to eat pineapple, you could remove the pieces one by one.
- Consider using a spoon to spread jam or butter on toast, it’s easier than a knife and it also doesn’t scratch your bread.